Red Velvet NYC ships its Pumpkin Bundt Cake DIY Baking Kit nationwide on Goldbelly! This DIY Baking kit will help you pull off a beautiful homemade bundt cake! Spice up your autumn menu with this delicious pumpkin bundt. Fragrant with fall spices, this moist cake is balanced with a warm cinnamon glaze and elegantly decorated with toasted pepitas, or pumpkin seeds.
Sisters Agathe and Arielle knew there had to be a better way to pull off a Pinterest perfect treat, so they created Red Velvet in Brooklyn, New York in TKTK to bring developed baking boxes that come with nearly everything you need to create gourmet treats to impress. Red Velvet has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, InStyle, The BBC, Food & Wine Magazine, Business Insider, Cosmopolitan, RedBook, and ABC.
This package serves 10-12 people and includes everything you need to make a Pumpkin Bundt Cake
- Baking Powder
- Vanilla Extract
- Granulated Sugar
- Confectioner’s Sugar
- Pumpkin Puree
- Vegetable Oil
- A detailed recipe card
- Arrives in a beautiful branded box. Perfect for a gift!
- Eggs & 12-cup bundt pan not included
- Box arrives with ribbon and gift message at no extra charge, include gift message at checkout
Flour, Baking Powder, Vanilla Extract, Salt, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Granulated Sugar, Confectioner’s Sugar, Pumpkin Puree, Vegetable Oil, Pepitas. Allergens: Gluten/wheat, Nuts (Pepitas), Eggs.
Instructions / Storage
- Box arrives ready to use
- Eggs & 12-cup bundt pan not included
- Store in a cool, dry place for up to 3 months
- Once you’ve unpacked your baking kit, position a rack in the center of the oven and preheat to 325°F.
- Remove 3 eggs from your refrigerator. Grease a 12-cup bundt pan, by using a few drops of vegetable oil provided, and lightly coat the pan. You can use a paper towel or your fingers to spread the oil around.
- Open the can of pumpkin and scoop out the puree into a large bowl and set aside.
- In two small bowls, separate 3 eggs into whites and yolks and set aside.
- Sift the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon (for cake), and nutmeg into a medium bowl and set aside.
- Add oil, granulated sugar, and salt to the large bowl with pumpkin, then beat with an electric mixer on low speed.
- Add the egg yolks one at a time, scraping the downsides of the bowl after each addition.
- Add the flour mixture, and stop mixing as soon as all the ingredients are just combined.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the 3 egg whites until they have formed soft peaks.
- Gently fold them into the pumpkin batter using a rubber spatula.
- Pour the batter into pan and bake 50 to 55 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool cake in pan on a wire rack for 30 minutes, or until the cake pulls away from the sides. Then, flip the cake out onto a wire rack and allow to cool completely.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, toast the pepitas until golden, about 5 to 7 minutes.
- Using a heat-proof spatula, swirl the pepitas around until evenly toasted and golden. Remove from heat and let cool slightly.
- Carefully place the cooled cake on a serving platter so you can glaze it.
- Sift the confectioner’s sugar over a medium bowl, and whisk in the cinnamon (for glaze).
- Gradually add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water, one by one, and whisk until completely smooth and thick, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- The glaze should be pourable, with a similar consistency to honey. Pour over the top rim of the cake, allowing the glaze to drip down the sides.
- Decorate cake by artfully placing toasted pepita seeds on the top of the cake, working quickly to ensure all seeds are placed before the glaze hardens and sets.
- Red Velvet ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.