Red Velvet NYC ships its Ginger Snap Cookies DIY Baking Kit nationwide on Goldbelly! This DIY ginger snap cookie baking kit will help you pull off 30 homemade ginger snap cookies! Dipped in white chocolate, these spiced cookies glimmer with a dusting of gold sugar.
Sisters Agathe and Arielle knew there had to be a better way to pull off a Pinterest perfect treat, so they created Red Velvet in Brooklyn, New York to bring developed baking boxes that come with nearly everything you need to create gourmet treats to impress. Red Velvet has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, InStyle, The BBC, Food & Wine Magazine, Business Insider, Cosmopolitan, RedBook, and ABC.
This package includes everything you need to make 30 Ginger Snap Cookies
- Flour (9.9 oz.)
- Baking Soda (0.3 oz.)
- Salt (0.07)
- Cinnamon (0.14 oz.)
- Ginger (0.2 oz.)
- Vanilla Extract (0.17 oz.)
- Molasses (2 oz.)
- Vegetable Oil (5.3 oz.)
- Granulated Sugar (7 oz.)
- Brown Sugar (1.7 oz.)
- White Chocolate (6 oz.)
- Gold Sprinkles (0.7 oz.)
- A detailed recipe card
- Parchment Paper (2 Pieces)
- Arrives in a beautiful branded box. Perfect for a gift!
- Egg not included
- Box arrives with ribbon and gift message at no extra charge, include gift message at checkout
Flour, Baking Soda, Salt, Vanilla Extract, Granulated Sugar, Brown Sugar, Molasses, Ginger, Cinnamon, Vegetable Oil, White Chocolate, Gold Sprinkles. Allergens: Wheat/gluten, Eggs.
Allergens: Wheat/gluten, Eggs.
Instructions / Storage
- Box arrives ready to use.
- Egg not included.
- Store in a cool, dry place for up to 3 months.
- Cookies taste best the day they are made, but can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for 3 to 5 days.
- Once you’ve unpacked your Red Velvet kit, remove 1 egg from your refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large bowl, mix granulated sugar (for cookies), brown sugar, and oil together with a spatula.
- Add molasses, vanilla extract, and egg; mix until combined.
- Over another large bowl, sift the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger, and salt together, then add to batter and mix until combined.
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper provided. Using a small cookie scoop or a tablespoon, scoop up dough and roll into balls with your hands. You should have 30 balls, each about the size of a golf ball. Pro tip: If dough becomes too soft to scoop, chill in the refrigerator for a few minutes until firm.
- Place the sugar (for rolling) in a small bowl. Toss each ball in the sugar and place on baking sheet 2 inches apart from one another.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes until flattened and firm on the edges, then remove cookies from sheets and cool on a wire rack.
- In a small heatproof bowl, melt white chocolate in a microwave in 15-second increments, stirring chocolate each time.
- Dip cookies into chocolate, let excess run off, then place on non-stick paper (wax paper or parchment paper works well).
- Sprinkle chocolate with gold sugar and let set. This takes a few minutes, but you can speed things up by placing the cookies in the refrigerator.
- Enjoy with your favorite cup of tea or coffee!
- Red Velvet ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.