Red Velvet NYC ships its festive Easter Sugar Cookie DIY Baking Kit nationwide on Goldbelly! Great for kids, these sugar cookies won’t last long in an Easter basket. Follow Red Velvet’s decorating diagram to craft picture-perfect confections, piped with pastel icing. This Easter cookie baking kit includes the pre-measured ingredients, a detailed recipe card, and an egg-shaped cookie cutter for easy baking. Just add an egg and butter from home.
Sisters Agathe and Arielle knew there had to be a better way to pull off a Pinterest perfect treat, so they created Red Velvet in Brooklyn, New York in TKTK to bring developed baking boxes that come with nearly everything you need to create gourmet treats to impress. Red Velvet has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, InStyle, The BBC, Food & Wine Magazine, Business Insider, Cosmopolitan, RedBook, and ABC.
This package makes 30 Easter Cookies (3" each) and includes:
- Easy-to-follow Recipe Card
- Pre-measured individually labeled ingredients
- Cookie Cutter
- Decorating template
- Parchment paper for easy baking
Butter & Eggs not included
Flour, baking soda, salt, black pepper, gingerbread spice mix (cinnamon, ginger, allspice, cloves), sugar, brown sugar, vanilla extract, molasses, meringue powder, confectioner’s sugar, food coloring gel paste (green, red)
Instructions / Storage
- Box arrives ready to use
- Eggs & Butter not not included
- Store in a cool, dry place for up to 3 months
- Red Velvet ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.