This DIY Baking kit will help you pull off two dozen homemade chocolate chip cookies! Our dairy-free take on the classic treat relies on extra virgin olive oil to bring out the earthy, floral notes of fine bittersweet chocolate. It also makes a cookie that’s a little more crispy—and sophisticated—than its butter-based sibling.
This baking kit includes the pre-measured ingredients, a detailed recipe card, 18 oven-safe cupcake cups and a disposable piping bag. Add eggs, butter and cream cheese from home.
This package makes 24-28 Cookies and includes:
- Pre-measured ingredients
- A detailed recipe card
- Parchment Paper (2 Pieces)
- Arrives in a beautiful branded box. Perfect for a gift!
- Egg not included
Box arrives with ribbon and gift message at no extra charge, include gift message at checkout
Flour, Baking Soda, Salt, Flaked Sea Salt, Vanilla Extract, Granulated Sugar, Brown Sugar, Bittersweet Chocolate, Semisweet Chocolate, Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Allergens: Wheat/gluten, Eggs.
Instructions / Storage
- Box arrives ready to use.
- Egg not included.
- Store in a cool, dry place for up to 3 months.
Make the Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Chop the Valrhona bittersweet chocolate fèves into thirds.
- Remove 1 egg from your refrigerator (not included).
- In a large bowl, whisk together the granulated sugar, brown sugar, extra virgin olive oil, and vanilla extract.
- Add the egg and mix until just combined.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Add the flour mixture to the sugar-oil mixture and mix using a spatula until the dough is uniform in color and texture.
- Add the Valrhona bittersweet chocolate fèves and the semisweet chocolate chips and fold until evenly distributed.
- Line two baking sheets with the parchment paper provided.
- Using your hands or a cookie scoop, form dough into 24 to 28 large mounds about the size of a golf ball.
- Place on a baking sheet at least 2” apart (cookies will spread as they bake).
- Bake for 12 to 14 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove baking sheets from the oven and sprinkle with flaked sea salt while cookies are still warm.
- Let cookies cool on a wire rack, then remove cookies from parchment paper.
- Enjoy with tea, coffee, or a tall glass of ice-cold milk!
- Red Velvet ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.