Our customers love our coffee, and so do the readers of Virginia Living magazine who named it the best coffee on the East Coast. You get two bags of our hearty premium coffee, along with a bag of our bold new organic Bulldog Edition coffee, named after The Washington Post’s early morning edition and created in honor of my former editor Ben Bradlee.
Started in a Virginia farmhouse over 30 years ago, Brian Noyes’ Red Truck Bakery is one of Condé Nast Traveler’s 13 Destination Bakeries in America. Named after the red 1954 Ford truck Brian used to deliver his rustic baked goods to local country stores, Red Truck Bakery has gained a cult-like following that includes Oprah and former President Barack Obama—with Roadfood’s Jane & Michael Stern being among some of their loudest and proudest early supporters.
- Each package includes 3- 12 oz bags of Coffee
- Whole Bean Coffee
- Freshly Ground Coffee
- Red Truck Bakery ships Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday of each week. Please add in an extra day for arrival due to unforeseen delays.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
Please anticipate a slight delay due to increased shipping during the Covid pandemic and the holidays. We strongly encourage ordering early, choosing an early shipping date, and allowing a little extra time for arrival. If you need your cakes on a Friday or the weekend, for example, select a Wednesday arrival. Due to expected and unprecedented levels of UPS and FedEx shipping demand through the holidays, as well as unpredictable weather, we cannot be responsible for packages not arriving on a scheduled date. We appreciate your understanding.
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.