Our chunky granola, with a nationwide following, is hand-made with rolled oats, walnuts, almonds, coconut, maple syrup, honey, brown sugar, dark raisins, golden raisins, plump dried blueberries, dates and cranberries. Three 20-oz. bags.
“Most mornings I have Greek yogurt with Red Truck Bakery’s granola—the best granola in North America.” —Andrew Zimmern, The Travel Channel
Started in a Virginia farmhouse over 30 years ago, Brian Noyes’ Red Truck Bakery is one of Condé Nast Traveler’s 13 Destination Bakeries in America. Named after the red 1954 Ford truck Brian used to deliver his rustic baked goods to local country stores, Red Truck Bakery has gained a cult-like following that includes Oprah and former President Barack Obama—with Roadfood’s Jane & Michael Stern being among some of their loudest and proudest early supporters.
- Each package includes 3 bags
- Each bag contains approximately 20 oz. of Granola
Instructions / Storage
- Red Truck Bakery ships Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday of each week. Please add in an extra day for arrival due to unforeseen delays.
- Red Truck Granola will stay fresh for one week after delivery.
- It can also be stored in a sealable plastic bag or an airtight container for a longer shelf life.
- Granola should not ever be refrigerated or frozen.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Red Truck Bakery ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.