First Ship Date is July 26th
New and decadent! An elevated and rich, dark chocolate Bundt cake made with Hoodoo Chicory Liqueur from Cathead Distillery in Jackson, Mississippi. The name Hoodoo pays homage to black magic and mysticism brought to the Southern United States through African and Caribbean influences. Elements of the Hoodoo tradition are deeply embedded in Southern culture, especially blues music. The Hoodoo liqueur is made with real roasted chicory root (with notes of coffee, dried fruits and hints of toffee caramel), and Cathead Distillery really does barrel the liqueur under a full moon. Our cake uses a good amount of the Hoodoo liqueur, plenty of dark chocolate, is brushed with more Hoodoo Chicory Liqueur, and topped with a sparkling moonlit sprinkle of assorted sugars. The cake arrives in a silver gift tin.
Started in a Virginia farmhouse over 30 years ago, Brian Noyes’ Red Truck Bakery is one of Condé Nast Traveler’s 13 Destination Bakeries in America. Named after the red 1954 Ford truck Brian used to deliver his rustic baked goods to local country stores, Red Truck Bakery has gained a cult-like following that includes Oprah and former President Barack Obama—with Roadfood’s Jane & Michael Stern being among some of their loudest and proudest early supporters.
- Each Cake Serves 8-12 people
- Cake is approximately 9" in diameter
Unbleached Flour, Cocoa, Canola Oil, Hoodoo Chicory Liqueur From Cathead Distillery (Chicory Root, Pure Louisiana Cane Sugar, Alcohol), Eggs, Sugar, Soy, Milk, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, Espresso, Salt. Contains Milk, Wheat, Eggs, Soy, Alcohol.
Instructions / Storage
- All products from Red Truck Bakery are baked the day they are shipped.
- Each product will stay fresh for several days after delivery when kept at room temperature.
- Store at room temp for up to 4 days. Freeze for up to 3 months.
- Don’t keep it in the fridge; refrigeration tends to dry out cakes.
- Enjoy at room temperature. Make it even more decadent with ice cream or whipped cream (or both).
- Red Truck Bakery ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.