This 9-inch Bundt-style cake is made with fresh seasonal Meyer lemons (an unique lemon with hints of orange and tangerine), and topped with a lemon glaze. We bake and ship these from January through August.
“Red Truck’s Meyer lemon cake is one of the most beautiful things made in America.” —Veranda magazine
- Each cake serves 8-12 people
- Cake is 9 inches in diameter
Instructions / Storage
- All cakes from Red Truck Bakery are baked the day they are shipped.
- Each cake will stay fresh at room temperature for at least two days after delivery.
- Freezing extends the enjoyment for at least three months.
- Please do not refrigerate, which tends to dry out cakes.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Red Truck Bakery ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.