This 9-inch Bundt-style cake is made with fresh seasonal Meyer lemons (an unique lemon with hints of orange and tangerine), and topped with a lemon glaze. We bake and ship these from January through August.
“Red Truck’s Meyer lemon cake is one of the most beautiful things made in America.” —Veranda magazine
- Each cake serves 8-12 people
- Cake is 9 inches in diameter
Unbleached wheat flour, lemon zest and juice (we use Meyer lemons whenever possible), sugar, canola and soybean oil, milk, eggs, baking powder, salt, vanilla extract. Glaze: powdered sugar, lemon juice, milk. Contains milk, wheat, eggs, soy
Instructions / Storage
- All cakes from Red Truck Bakery are baked the day they are shipped.
- Each cake will stay fresh at room temperature for at least two days after delivery.
- Freezing extends the enjoyment for at least three months.
- Please do not refrigerate, which tends to dry out cakes.
- Red Truck Bakery ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.