Can’t decide which cakes to send? Our 2-pack booze cake selection makes it easier for you—we’ll ship two booze cakes (choose from our double-chocolate moonshine cake, lemon & blueberry moonshine cake, rum cake, and almond cake with amaretto) in one large box for one shipping charge.
Started in a Virginia farmhouse over 30 years ago, Brian Noyes’ Red Truck Bakery is one of Condé Nast Traveler’s 13 Destination Bakeries in America. Named after the red 1954 Ford truck Brian used to deliver his rustic baked goods to local country stores, Red Truck Bakery has gained a cult-like following that includes Oprah and former President Barack Obama—with Roadfood’s Jane & Michael Stern being among some of their loudest and proudest early supporters.
- Each package includes 2 cakes
- Each cake serves 8-12 people
- Cakes are approximately 8" each
- Double Chocolate Moonshine Cake – It’s a rich cake topped with a chocolate glaze; the booze is pronounced but mellow.
- Lemon & Blueberry Moonshine Cake – A rich cake made with made with real local corn whiskey hooch, lemon zest and fragrant dried blueberries; the booze is pronounced but mellow.
- Rum Cake – This cake is full of buttery rum with a crackly rum & sugar glaze
- Almond Cake with Amaretto (Gluten Free) – As gluten-free as you can get in a bakery with flour in the air. This is a rich 9-inch cake (2 inches tall) with a hearty taste of almond and a splash of amaretto from the nearby Mt. Defiance Distillery.
Instructions / Storage
- All products from Red Truck Bakery are baked the day they are shipped.
- Each product will stay fresh for several days after delivery when kept at room temperature.
- Boozy Cakes are best enjoyed within 1 week.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Red Truck Bakery ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.