GIANT Salami Grinder Kit - 4 Pack
Going strong since 1961, Red Pepper is a Grand Forks landmark and a beloved hangout for generations of UND students. This no-frills joint is a certifiable time capsule, sticking to the belief that if it ain’t broke, there’s no reason to fix it.
“The Pep” is renowned for its old-school tacos, tostadas and enchiladas, but there’s a reason why it’s known as The Home of the Grinder.
The Salami Grinder is made with a soft and delicious bun and filled with salami, which gets topped with lettuce, white sauce, hot sauce, and taco meat. And as for that white sauce? It’s made with a secret recipe, and regulars know that it’s the perfect topping for just about everything on the menu.
Free Shipping to North Dakota, South Dakota, and Minnesota.
This package includes a kit with everything you need to make 4 Salami Taco Meat Grinders:
- 4 Rolls (13.5" each and cut in half)
- 8 oz. Salami
- 1 lb. Taco Meat
- 8 oz. Swiss cheese
- White Sauce
- Hot Sauce
- Each Grinder serves 1-2 people
- Choose to double your Meat & Cheese!
- Choose to add Colby Cheese!
- Choose to add Extra Sauce!
Instructions / Storage
- Ginder kits ship with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Remove & Refrigerate cold contents until ready to prepare.
- Keep buns bagged at room temperature
- Sauces will last 1 month in the fridge or frozen for 6 months
- Taco Meat needs to be heated to 140F in microwave or stovetop prior to serving
- Red Pepper ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.