GIANT Everything Grinder Kit - 4 Pack
Going strong since 1961, Red Pepper is a Grand Forks landmark and a beloved hangout for generations of UND students. This no-frills joint is a certifiable time capsule, sticking to the belief that if it ain’t broke, there’s no reason to fix it.
“The Pep” is renowned for its old-school tacos, tostadas and enchiladas, but there’s a reason why it’s known as The Home of the Grinder.
The Everything Ginder is made with a soft and delicious bun and filled with ham, turkey and salami, which gets topped with lettuce, white sauce, hot sauce, house-shredded Colby cheese and taco meat.
Free Shipping to North Dakota, South Dakota, and Minnesota.
This package includes a kit with everything you need to make 4 Everything Grinders:
- 4 Rolls (13.5" each and cut in half)
- 8 oz. Ham
- 8 oz. Turkey
- 8 oz. Salami
- 1 lb. Taco Meat
- 8 oz. Swiss cheese
- White Sauce
- Hot Sauce
- Each Grinder serves 1-2 people
Instructions / Storage
- Ginder kits ship with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Remove & Refrigerate cold contents until ready to prepare.
- Keep buns bagged at room temperature
- Sauces will last 1 month in the fridge or frozen for 6 months
- Taco Meat needs to be heated to 140F in microwave or stovetop prior to serving
- Red Pepper ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.