Vermont Maple Pecan Pie
It’s Vermont in a pie! This maple pecan pie is made with a perfect blend of toasted pecans, Vermont maple syrup, brown sugar, free range eggs, and a dose of love baked into a light, flaky crust. You’ll be back for seconds!
Cindy “Ma Bean” Logan moved to Vermont in 1975, and shortly thereafter she began making pies with the apples that were growing in her backyard. In 1984, Cindy purchased a Southern Vermont restaurant and lodging house called Red Fox Inn with her husband Tom, and they continue to run it to this day along with their children, Kate, Thomas, Mary, and Daniel. Ma Bean has made thousands of pies by hand over the years, and has served them to countless guests at Red Fox Inn. These pies are so beloved that they’ve been served at two U.S. presidential inaugurations, and her apple pie was voted the best in Vermont by Yankee Magazine!
This package serves 8 people and includes 1 Vermont Maple Pecan Pie.
- Each Vermont Maple Pecan Pie is 9"
- Pie arrives in a gift box
Pecans, Eggs, Butter, Corn Syrup, Maple Syrup, Vanilla, Flour, Sugar, Brown Sugar, Salt, Shortening, Water
Instructions / Storage
- Pies Arrive ready to enjoy
- Upon arrival, carefully cut the top of the vacuum bag and remove pie
- Pies are best eaten fresh and stored at room temperature right in the box.
- May be kept at room temperature for 1 week and in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
- Freezing is not recommended.
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- If heating the entire pie, place in oven for 15-20 minutes or 7-10 minutes for a single slice.
- To slice, use a small serrated knife.
- Place knife tip at center of pie and with a gentle sawing motion, delicately cut back to the tin edge, making sure to cut through the crust all the way to the bottom of the pie tin.
- Use pie spatula to remove easily.
- Red Fox Inn ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.