Calling all quiche lovers! In order to make this stunning quiche, first they sautée vegetables including broccoli, mushrooms, and onions and add a blend of free range eggs, light cream, and a variety of Vermont cheeses. It’s then baked until golden brown in a light, flaky crust. Served warm or at room temperature, it’s the perfect brunch dish!
Cindy “Ma Bean” Logan moved to Vermont in 1975 and shortly thereafter began making pies with the apples that were growing in her backyard. In 1984, Cindy purchased a southern Vermont restaurant and inn called the Red Fox with her husband Tom, and they continue to run it to this day along with their children. Formerly known as Ma Bean’s Vermont Pie Co., the name and logo has been updated with the times. Ma Bean now has 7 grandchildren and is affectionately known as “Nannypie.” Nannypie has made thousands of pies by hand over the years, and they’ve been served to countless guests at Red Fox Inn. These pies are so beloved that they’ve been served at two U.S. Presidential Inaugurations!
This package serves 8 people and includes 1 Vegetable Quiche.
- Each Vegetable Quiche is 9"
- Quiche arrives in a gift box
Broccoli, Mushrooms, Onions, Eggs, Light Cream, Cheddar Cheese, Asiago Cheese, Flour, Sugar, Salt, Pepper, Non Trans Fat Shortening, Water
Instructions / Storage
- Quiche ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, carefully cut the top of the vacuum bag and remove pie
- Store in refrigerator after heating
- May be kept in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
- Freezing is not recommended.
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- If heating the entire pie, place in oven for 15-20 minutes or 7-10 minutes for a single slice.
- To slice, use a small serrated knife.
- Place knife tip at center of pie and with a gentle sawing motion, delicately cut back to the tin edge, making sure to cut through the crust all the way to the bottom of the pie tin.
- Use pie spatula to remove easily.
- Red Fox Inn ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.