Chicken Pot Pie
You’re guaranteed to fall in love with this homestyle chicken pot pie. Tender chicken breasts and thighs are shredded and combined with a savory cream sauce loaded with carrots and peas. It’s finished with a buttermilk biscuit top!
Cindy “Ma Bean” Logan moved to Vermont in 1975 and shortly thereafter began making pies with the apples that were growing in her backyard. In 1984, Cindy purchased a southern Vermont restaurant and inn called the Red Fox with her husband Tom, and they continue to run it to this day along with their children. Formerly known as Ma Bean’s Vermont Pie Co., the name and logo has been updated with the times. Ma Bean now has 7 grandchildren and is affectionately known as “Nannypie.” Nannypie has made thousands of pies by hand over the years, and they’ve been served to countless guests at Red Fox Inn. These pies are so beloved that they’ve been served at two U.S. Presidential Inaugurations!
This package serves 4-6 people and includes 1 Chicken Pot Pie.
- Each Chicken Pot Pie is 9" and serves approximately 4-6 people
- Pie arrives in a gift box
White And Dark Meat Chicken, Onions, Celery, Carrots, Peas, Chicken Stock, Light Cream, Butter, Buttermilk, Flour, Salt, Spices
Instructions / Storage
- Chicken Pot Pie ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, remove chicken pie from box and place in freezer (leave in insulated bag to prevent damage in freezer.)
- Store in refrigerator after heating
- May be kept in the refrigerator for up to 1 week or in the freezer for 1-2 months.
- When ready, thaw in refrigerator overnight
- Preheat oven
- Heat at 400 F for 20-30 min or heat from frozen at 350 F for 30-40 min.
- To slice, use a small serrated knife.
- Place knife tip at center of pie and with a gentle sawing motion, delicately cut back to the tin edge, making sure to cut through the crust all the way to the bottom of the pie tin.
- Use pie spatula to remove easily.
- Red Fox Inn ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.