Pork & Shrimp Shu Mai Dumplings - 12 Pack
This is an elegant take on the classic shu mai! The pork and shrimp filling is topped with an individual whole shrimp.
RedFarm opened in NYC’s West Village in 2011 by Hong Kong dim sum master Chef Joe Ng and Chinese food expert Ed Schoenfeld, serving modern and inventive Chinese food with a greenmarket sensibility. Since then, RedFarm has become renowned as one of the city’s finest and most stylish Chinese restaurants. In 2014, RedFarm opened Decoy in the space below RedFarm on Hudson St., which is now world renowned for its signature Peking duck feasts. Or as New York Magazine has described it, “The Absolute Best Peking Duck in New York.”
This package serves 2-3 and includes:
- 12 Pork & Shrimp Shu Mai Dumplings (each 2 oz.)
- 3 Steamer Papers
- Red Onions & Bell Pepper mix (4 oz.)
- Dumpling Sauce (8 oz.)
- Each Dumpling measure to approx 1.25″ × 1.25″
Shrimp Shu Mai Dumplings: Shrimp, Pork, Dried Shiitake Mushrooms, Chicken Powder, Salt, Pepper, Sugar, Soy Sauce, Onions, Sesame oil.
Wrapper: wheat flour, corn starch, salt & food dyeDumpling Sauce: Mushroom, soy, black vinegar, and sugar.
Instructions / Storage
This package ships frozen with dry ice
Dry ice may dissipate in transit, the product may thaw
DO NOT Remove Dry Ice with Bare Hands
This package should be stored in a freezer, for up to 30 days
- Allow a pot to boil
- Once water is boiling and producing steam, place frozen dumplings on the provided steamer paper and steam for 10 minutes.
- In the meantime, prepare a frying pan or skillet with 1 tablespoon of cooking oil and heat over medium heat.
- Place steamed dumplings in a hot pan
- Fry dumplings on one side until it develops a deep brown color for about 5 minutes
- Adjusting the heat as necessary; lowering the heat if the pan is smoking or if dumplings are burning, or raising the heat if dumplings are not developing color.
- Add Onion and bell peppers and allow to cook for 2 minutes
- Remove dumplings from pan with tongs and serve, browned-side-up
- Enjoy dumplings with dipping sauce on side.
- RedFarm ships Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Note: This shipment is packed with Dry Ice
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.