Five Flavor Chicken Dumplings - 12 Pack
These semicircular dumplings have a beautifully textured filling that is flavored with Chinese five spice and Sichuan peppercorn, and they’re complimented with a variety of sauces!
RedFarm opened in NYC’s West Village in 2011 by Hong Kong dim sum master Chef Joe Ng and Chinese food expert Ed Schoenfeld, serving modern and inventive Chinese food with a greenmarket sensibility. Since then, RedFarm has become renowned as one of the city’s finest and most stylish Chinese restaurants. In 2014, RedFarm opened Decoy in the space below RedFarm on Hudson St., which is now world renowned for its signature Peking duck feasts. Or as New York Magazine has described it, “The Absolute Best Peking Duck in New York.”
This package serves 2-3 people and includes
- 12 Five Flavor Chicken Dumplings (each 2 oz.)
- 3 Steamer Papers
- Red Onion, Scallion, Cucumber mix (6 oz.)
- Crushed Peanuts (2 oz.)
- Chili soy peanut sauce (9 oz.)
- Dumplings measure approximately 4″ × 2″
Five Flavor Chicken Dumplings: Soy Sauce, Chili Oil, Sesame Oil, potato starch flour, chicken, watercress, mushrooms, salt.
Chili soy peanut sauce: Soy sauce, Sesame oil, Chili oil, Black vinegar, Hoisin and Peanut sauce
Wrapper: wheat flour, corn starch, salt & food dye
Instructions / Storage
- This package ships frozen with dry ice
- Dry ice may dissipate in transit, the product may thaw
- DO NOT Remove Dry Ice with Bare Hands
- This package should be stored in a freezer, for up to 30 days
- Once water is boiling and producing steam, place frozen dumplings on the provided steamer paper and steam for 10 minutes.
- In the meantime, prepare a frying pan or skillet with 1 tablespoon of cooking oil and heat over medium heat.
- Place steamed dumplings in hot pan with tongs and fry on one side until it develops a deep brown color for about 5 minutes
- Adjusting the heat as necessary; lowering the heat if the pan is smoking or if dumplings are burning, or raising the heat if dumplings are not developing color.
- In the last 2 minutes of cooking, add to your pan your red onions, scallions and allow these items to sautee
- Remove dumplings from pan with tongs and serve, browned-side-up
- Pour sauce over dumplings in serving dish
- Garnish with crushed peanuts
- RedFarm ships Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.