The truest taste of the ocean, RRO’s Olde Salt clams bring together a bold sea-side brininess with a smooth, clean follow-through. Grown off the coast of Chincoteague Island (think Misty), Olde Salt clams are more than a classic, they’re legendary.
- Weight: ~ 6 per pound
- Perfect For: Grilling, steaming, and on the half-shell.
- Origin: Chincoteague Island
- Virginia Species: Mercenaria mercenaria
- Salt Range: 28-33 ppt.
Instructions / Storage
- Seafood ships fresh with ice packs
- Upon arrival, remove the packaging and place immediately in the fridge
- May be stored in the refrigerator for up to 1 week or longer
- Do Not Freeze
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- All clams are shipped live, in the shell, via next-day delivery in insulated Polar Pack containers maintained below 50 degrees.
- Clams ship Tuesday & Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Recommended for you
More from Virginia
( 4.9) Rappahannock River Oysters REVIEWS
Fresh delicious oysters at a very reasonable price shipped. Thank you
Joshua S. - Papillion, NE
Good selection, oysters were delicious. Will most likely use this company again.
Janelle R. - Magnolia, DE
the oysters were great, came in exactly on time, price was great! Nothing negative to say whatsoever
Jesse R. - Fallston, MD