The very same oyster RRO started growing in 1899. Deep cupped and mineral rich, with an understated saltiness that lets the oyster’s natural flavor come though, Rappahannocks namesake oyster offers up a sweet, buttery, full-bodied taste with a refreshingly clean, crisp finish.
- Each package includes 100 Oysters
- Origin: Topping, Virginia
- Salt Range: 13-18 ppt.
Instructions / Storage
- Seafood ships fresh with ice packs
- Upon arrival, remove the packaging and place immediately in the fridge
- May be stored in the refrigerator for up to 1 week or longer
- Do Not Freeze
- All oysters are shipped live, in the shell, via next-day delivery in insulated Polar Pack containers maintained below 50 degrees.
- Oysters ship Tuesday & Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.