Rappahannock River Oysters ships its legendary oysters nationwide on Goldbelly! Rappahannocks River oysters are deep cupped and mineral rich, with an understated saltiness that lets the oyster’s natural flavor come through, Rappahannock River Oysters’ namesake oyster offers up a sweet, buttery, full-bodied taste with a refreshingly clean, crisp finish.
Established in 1899 by a young James Croxton, Rappahannock River Oysters + Clams in Topping, Virginia, has gone from serving local dinner tables to supplying some of the world’s finest restaurants with the freshest oysters from the Chesapeake Bay. Their incredibly fresh and tasty bivalves are all native to the Chesapeake Bay, which for centuries has been exalted for its seafood. Rappahannock River Oysters are aquaculture grown in the family-run estuary and have the perfect combination of brininess, tenderness, and natural flavor. Famous varieties like the sweet Rappahannock River oyster and the ocean-side Olde Salt are among the most succulent you can get your hands on.
This package includes 100 Rappahannock River Oysters™
- Origin: Topping, Virginia
- Salt Range: 13-18 ppt.
Instructions / Storage
- Seafood ships fresh with ice packs
- Upon arrival, remove the packaging and place immediately in the fridge
- May be stored in the refrigerator for up to 1 week or longer
- Do not freeze
- All oysters are shipped live, in the shell, via next-day delivery in insulated Polar Pack containers maintained below 50 degrees.
- Oysters ship Tuesday & Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.