One of NYC’s most sought after burgers. Buttery Challah buns topped with peppercorn crusted brisket blend patties, St Andre cheese, and luxurious Cognac and cream-laden Au Poivre sauce. Watercress, Cornichon, shaved red onion not included but are recommended to truly recreate the Raoul’s burger experience.
This package serves 4 people and includes everything you need to make 4 Burgers Au Poivre
- 4 Buttery Challah Buns
- 4 Brisket Blend Burger Patties, (each 7 oz.)
- 4 oz. St Andre cheese
- 1 container of Au Poivre Sauce (12.6 oz.)
- 1 container of Raoul’s Vinaigrette
Watercress, Cornichon, shaved red onion NOT included but are recommended to truly recreate the Raoul’s burger experience.
Ground beef, peppercorns, beef stock, garlic, shallots, brandy, cream, butter, eggs, flour, cheese.
Raoul’s Vinaigrette Ingredients are – oil, vinegar, garlic, shallots. egg, salt, pepper.
Instructions / Storage
- Kit ships frozen with ice packs
- Upon arrival refrigerate or freeze refrigerated
- May be kept refrigerated or 5-7 days or frozen for 2-3 weeks
- Sauce may be kept at room temp, must be refrigerated after opening – do not freeze!
- Not included but recommended:
- Cornichon halved lengthways
- Red Onion, Shaved
- If frozen: defrost in refrigerator.
- Heat Au Poivre sauce on low/medium temperature stirring until hot and reserve
- Split and toast buns and reserve
- In small bowl mix Watercress, onion and cornichon and reserve (not included)
- Season both sides of the burgers with sea salt
- Place peppercorns on a small tray and firmly press each side of the burger to encrust with peppercorns
- Heat a heavy bottom saute pan with a medium/high heat
- Add 2 oz. of oil, place burgers in the pan, and cook 2-3 minutes in each side for medium-rare
- Place a cooked burger on each bottom bun
- Top with 1 oz. St Andre cheese, a handful of Watercress salad, then top half of the bun and serve with Au Poivre sauce on the side for dipping
- Serve with your choice of side dish
To Make Raoul’s Watercress Salad
- Buy Watercress, Red Onion, & Cornichon (not included)
- Shave Red Onion and halve the Cornichon lengthways
- Mix ingredients in a small bowl with the provided Raoul’s Vinaigrette and reserve until assembling Burger
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Raoul’s Restaurant ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.