Old world French Cognac pan sauce with the perfect amount of cracked peppercorns. Each Jar is 9.8 oz.
Raoul’s was founded by two Alsatian brothers in 1975, the first French bistro in a SoHo neighborhood that was then largely populated by artists’ lofts and galleries. Since then, the surrounding area has become a trendy tourist destination, but the old-school French restaurant remains a local institution serving up some of New York’s finest gourmet burgers and steaks au poivre.
This package includes your choice of 2 or 4 jars of Au Poivre Sauce (9.8 oz.)
Beef stock, brandy, cream, garlic, shallots, Brandy, Peppercorn, flour, Butter, Sea Salt.
Instructions / Storage
- Arrives ready to enjoy
- Sauce may be kept at room temp, must be refrigerated after opening – do not freeze!
- Serving: Shake bottle well. Transfer the sauce to a saucepan and heat on stove over low/medium heat, whisking frequently until the desired temperature is reached.
- Raoul’s Restaurant ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.