Fresh Black Pepper Pasta by the Pound
Fresh Black Pepper Pasta Made from a century-old recipe using durum flour, fresh whole eggs, ground black pepper and water, Raffetto’s black pepper pasta is gently kneaded in traditional old-fashioned lamination style to give it strength and lightness
Select your favorite cut which Raffetto’s cuts fresh-to-order on their 1916 hand-operated pasta machine the day they ship it to you.
Select from the following pastas, which Raffetto’s cuts fresh-to-order on their 1916 hand-operated pasta machine the day they ship it to you.
- Linguine (1/8-inch)
- Tagliatelle (1/4-inch)
- Fettuccine (3/8-inch)
- Wide Fettuccine (1/2-inch)
- Pappardelle (1-inch)
Instructions / Storage
Storage & Care:
Refrigerate pasta immediately upon delivery. Any pasta not eaten within 2 days of delivery should be frozen. All of Raffetto’s pasta can be frozen up to 2 months, and if stored frozen should be cooked frozen.
The amount of salt in the water is very important. Raffetto’s does not put any salt in the dough; therefore it is critical to add salt to the water for maximum flavor. Add approximately 1½ tbsp. of salt per 10-qt pot, and cook 3-4 minutes. After straining the pasta, Raffetto’s suggests tossing your pasta in a small amount of olive oil to keep it from sticking. Avoid “shocking” the pasta with cold water as that will wash away some of the flavor.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Raffetto’s ships Tuesday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.