Raffetto’s Pasta ships its famous ravioli nationwide on Goldbelly! This customizable pack includes 6 1/2 lbs of Raffetto’s famous ravioli perfect for a large gathering or freeze it for a quick meal anytime. Great ravioli starts with great pasta, and Raffetto’s makes theirs from a century-old recipe using durum flour, fresh whole eggs, and water. Additionally, this package also includes a loaf of Romana Raffetto’s famous zucchini cake.
Raffetto’s Pasta has been making fresh pasta, cut to order, since Marcello Raffetto set up shop in New York City’s Greenwich Village in 1906. Not much has changed since then: Raffetto’s still makes the same freshly made egg noodles and Genoa-style meat and spinach ravioli along with 50 pasta flavors, cut to order using the same manual pasta-cutting machine since 1916. Today, the fourth generation of Raffetto family members keep the delicious Old World traditions alive by hand-making ravioli, gnocchi, squid ink pasta, and more. It’s authentic Italian perfection with every bite.
This pack includes:
- Your choice of 5 (21-oz) boxes each containing approximately 48 (1 3/4 inch square) ravioli
- 1 loaf of famous Zucchini Cake
- Each box serves 3-4 people
Choose 5 packs of ravioli from the following delicious varieties:
- Cheese and Spinach
- Meat and Spinach (Pork & Beef)
- Roasted Red Pepper with Mozzarella and Basil
- Lobster (in tomato pasta)
- Goat Cheese (in Whole Wheat pasta)
- White & Black Truffle
Instructions / Storage
Storage & Care:
Refrigerate ravioli immediately upon delivery. Any ravioli not eaten within 2 days of delivery should be frozen. All of Raffetto’s ravioli can be frozen up to 2 months, and if stored frozen should be cooked frozen.
The amount of salt in the water is very important. Raffetto’s does not put any salt in the dough; therefore it is critical to add salt to the water for maximum flavor. Add approximately 1½ tbsp. of salt per 10-qt pot, and cook 6-8 minutes. Note – Ravioli should be broken apart before placing in boiling water. After straining the ravioli, Raffetto’s suggests tossing your ravioli in a small amount of olive oil to keep it from sticking. Avoid “shocking” the ravioli with cold water as that will wash away some of the flavor.
- Raffetto’s ships Tuesday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.