This customizable pack includes nearly 4 lbs of Raffetto’s famous ravioli perfect for a large gathering or freeze it for a quick meal anytime. Great ravioli starts with great pasta, and Raffetto’s makes theirs from a century-old recipe using durum flour, fresh whole eggs and water.
This pack includes your choice of 3 (21 oz) boxes each containing approximately 48 (1 3/4 inch square) ravioli.
Each box serves 3-4 people
Choose 3 packs of ravioli from the following delicious varieties:
- Cheese and Spinach
- Meat and Spinach (Pork & Beef)
- Roasted Red Pepper with Mozzarella and Basil
- Lobster (in tomato pasta)
- Goat Cheese (in Whole Wheat pasta)
- White & Black Truffle
Instructions / Storage
Storage & Care:
Refrigerate ravioli immediately upon delivery. Any ravioli not eaten within 2 days of delivery should be frozen. All of Raffetto’s ravioli can be frozen up to 2 months, and if stored frozen should be cooked frozen.
The amount of salt in the water is very important. Raffetto’s does not put any salt in the dough; therefore it is critical to add salt to the water for maximum flavor. Add approximately 1½ tbsp. of salt per 10-qt pot, and cook 6-8 minutes. Note – Ravioli should be broken apart before placing in boiling water. After straining the ravioli, Raffetto’s suggests tossing your ravioli in a small amount of olive oil to keep it from sticking. Avoid “shocking” the ravioli with cold water as that will wash away some of the flavor.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Raffetto’s ships Tuesday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.