Fresh Rosemary Pasta by the Pound
Made from a century-old recipe using durum flour, fresh whole eggs, water and fresh rosemary, Raffetto’s rosemary pasta is gently kneaded in traditional old-fashioned lamination style to give it strength and lightness.
Select your favorite cut which Raffetto’s cuts fresh-to-order on their 1916 hand-operated pasta machine the day they ship it to you.
Select from the following pastas, which Raffetto’s cuts fresh-to-order on their 1916 hand-operated pasta machine the day they ship it to you.
- Linguine (1/8-inch)
- Tagliatelle (1/4-inch)
- Fettuccine (3/8-inch)
- Wide Fettuccine (1/2-inch)
- Pappardelle (1-inch)
Instructions / Storage
Storage & Care:
Refrigerate Mac & Cheese immediately upon delivery. Mac & Cheese can be kept refrigerated for up to 5 days or can be frozen for up to 2 months.
If Mac & Cheese has been frozen, defrost overnight in the refrigerator, or for 2 to 3 hours at room temperature. Preheat your oven to 300°. Carefully remove Mac & Cheese from the plastic container and transfer to a small baking pan. Place on center rack of your preheated oven for about 15 minutes or until hot throughout. Enjoy!
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Raffetto’s ships Tuesday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.