Enjoy a selection of Raffetto’s most popular pastas and sauces with this combo pack that features two types of fresh cut pasta, 2 boxes of their famous ravioli, and an assortment of sauces that will elevate your pasta dinner to new heights. Their crispy Genoa garlic toast adds flavor and crunch to this authentic Italian meal.
The Raffetto’s Ravioli + Fresh Pasta + Sauce Pack includes:
- 1 Box Cheese Ravioli
- 1 Box Spinach & Cheese Ravioli
- 1 pound Fresh Rosemary Fettucine Pasta
- 1 pound Fresh Plain Egg Linguine Pasta
- 1 Pint Tomato-Basil Sauce
- 1 Pint Pink Sauce with Cognac
- 1/2 Pint Classic Pesto
- 1 pack of Genoa Garlic Toast
Instructions / Storage
Storage & Care:
Pasta Refrigerate pasta immediately upon delivery. Any pasta not eaten within 2 days of delivery should be frozen. All of Raffetto’s pasta can be frozen up to 2 months, and if stored frozen should be cooked frozen. Sauces All sauces last in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks, and may be frozen for up to 2 months.
The amount of salt in the water is very important. Raffetto’s does not put any salt in the dough; therefore it is critical to add salt to the water for maximum flavor. Add approximately 1½ tbsp. of salt per 10-qt pot.
Cooking times for pasta:
Noodles – If Fresh: 3 minutes. If Frozen: 4 minutes
Medium Ravioli – 6-8 minutes (Note – Ravioli must be broken apart prior to cooking) After straining the pasta, Raffetto’s suggests tossing your pasta in a small amount of olive oil to keep it from sticking. Avoid “shocking” the pasta with cold water as that will wash away some of the flavor.
Heat Sauces in a non-reactive saucepan over low to medium heat, stirring frequently, until simmering hot. Pesto should never be heated and can be placed on pasta either cold, or ideally at room temperature. A good rule of thumb is to remove pesto from your refrigerator when you fill the pot with water.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Raffetto’s ships Tuesday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.