Homemade Fresh Gnocchi Trio - 6 lbs.
These small, deliciously light and tender dumplings made from potatoes go with just about any sauce, but they’re equally wonderful with just butter and salt. Includes three of their top selling flavors: potato, spinach and cheese.
Each pack serves approximately 4 people
The Gnocchi Trio includes 2 pounds of each of the following delicious homemade gnocchi:
- Potato Gnocchi (16 oz): A delicious combination of potato flakes, durum flour, water and salt
- Spinach Gnocchi (16 oz): A delicious combination of potato flakes, durum flour, spinach, water and salt
- Cheese Gnocchi (16 oz): A delicious combination potato flakes, durum flour, ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese, eggs, salt, nutmeg and black pepper
Instructions / Storage
Storage & Care:
All pasta should be refrigerated immediately upon delivery. Any pasta not eaten within 2 days of delivery should be frozen. All of Raffetto’s pasta can be frozen up to 2 months, and should be cooked frozen.
The amount of salt in the water is very important. Raffetto’s does not put any salt in the dough; therefore it is critical to add salt to the water for maximum flavor. Add approximately 1½ tbsp. of salt per 10-qt pot, and cook gnocchi 3-4 minutes – or until they float. After straining the pasta, Raffetto’s suggests tossing your pasta in a small amount of olive oil to keep it from sticking. Avoid “shocking” the pasta with cold water as that will wash away some of the flavor.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Raffetto’s ships Tuesday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.