A house specialty, Raffetto’s jumbo ravioli are made from a century-old recipe using durum flour, fresh whole eggs, water and a variety of mouthwatering fillings. Add a sauce of your choice or a simple finish of melted butter for a fantastic appetizer, side dish, or entrée. Choose between Eggplant, Broccoli Rabe, Beet & Goat Cheese, or all three Ravioli (our recommendation!).
This package includes 3 packs of jump ravioli
- Each box of Jumbo ravioli comes with 12 pieces per 13-oz box
Flavor Options Include
- Eggplant Ravioli
- Broccoli Rabe Ravioli
- Beet & Goat Cheese
Instructions / Storage
Storage & Care:
Refrigerate ravioli immediately upon delivery. Any ravioli not eaten within 2 days of delivery should be frozen. All of Raffetto’s ravioli can be frozen up to 2 months, and if stored frozen should be cooked frozen.
The amount of salt in the water is very important. Raffetto’s does not put any salt in the dough; therefore it is critical to add salt to the water for maximum flavor. Add approximately 1½ tbsp. of salt per 10-qt pot, and cook 8-10 minutes. After straining the ravioli, Raffetto’s suggests tossing your ravioli in a small amount of olive oil to keep it from sticking. Avoid “shocking” the ravioli with cold water as that will wash away some of the flavor.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Raffetto’s ships Tuesday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.