Questlove’s Cheesesteak™️ - 12 Pack
This cheesesteak starts with Impossible™️ and sautéed onions cooked on a flat top, doused in a melted real American and Provolone cheese sauce; topped with banana peppers and pickles; and (like all the best Philly cheesesteaks) tucked into a roll from Philly bakery, Amoroso’s. As a Philadelphia native, Questlove knows his cheesesteaks, and this one is so good that even carnivores will love it.
You may know Questlove as the Grammy Award-winning drummer, the co-founder of the Roots, and the musical director for “The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon”, but he’s also a devoted foodie. Not only is he a James Beard Award-nominated and New York Times Best Selling author and hosts Food Salons with world renowned chefs, the Philadelphia native is also the brains behind a one-of-a-kind cheesesteak made with plant-based Impossible™, which has been served at music venues, sports arenas, and ballparks across the country. Now his signature cheesesteak is shipping straight to your door!
Questlove’s Cheesesteak™️ will be donating a portion of the proceeds from all orders through the end of the year to America’s Food Fund, an organization focused on solving the issue of food insecurity. With so many people struggling to put food on their table this year, these funds will help provide food access to vulnerable communities throughout the holiday season.
This package serves 12 people and includes:
- 12 Questlove’s Cheesesteak™️ in branded wrapping paper
- White Cheddar Cheese Sauce (48 oz.)
- Banana Pepper and Pickle Relish (24 oz.)
- Impossible™️ Meat
- White Cheddar Cheese Sauce
- Amaroso Italian Rolls
- Diced Yellow Onion
- Black Pepper
- Dill Pickle Chips
- Banana Peppers
Questlove’s Cheesesteak™️ contains dairy and is NOT vegan
Instructions / Storage
- Cheesesteaks arrive with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, place Cheesesteaks in the fridge or freezer if not consuming immediately
- Cheesesteaks may be kept at room temperature for up to 2 hours, refrigerated for 3-4 days, or frozen up to 3 months
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Discard the Questlove’s Cheesesteak™️ branded paper and place the sandwich, still wrapped in foil, in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until the center of the sandwich is hot.
- Remove the lid from the Cheese Sauce or place it in a microwave-safe bowl and heat on high for 45 seconds. Remove and stir. Place back in the microwave and heat for an additional 45 seconds.
- Remove the sandwich from the oven and unwrap the foil.
- Pour the cheese sauce evenly and distribute among the sandwiches using a spoon.
- Add two spoonfuls of banana pepper and pickle relish (including the brine) onto each sandwich.
- Snap a pic and don’t forget to tag me @questlovesfood #questlovescheesesteak
- Questlove’s Cheesesteak™️ ships Monday through Friday each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.