Nueske's Bacon with Miso Peanut Butter and Jalapeno Jelly for 2
Thick-sliced bacon, miso peanut butter, and jalapeño jelly with diced apples and jalapeños? You better believe it, and you better believe that it’s insanely delicious! It’s Quality Meats’ signature appetizer, and it’ll start your dinner off right!
When it opened in 2006, Quality Meats, which was inspired by the city’s family-owned butcher shops, modernized the New York steakhouse in a major way, with a modern design, unique flavor combinations and presentations, and a style all its own. And like at all legendary steakhouses, the meat itself is of an absolutely superior quality.
This package serves 2 people and includes:
- 4 Thick Slices of Nueske’s Bacon (each approx 3 oz.)
- Miso Peanut Butter (8 oz.)
- Jalapeño Jelly (8 oz.)
- Diced Apples (8 oz.)
- Choose to add a side of Monkey Bread (6") with Bacon Butter
- Bacon is uncooked
- Jalapeno Jelly – Jalapenos, Sugar, Apple Cider Vinegar, Salt, Pectin, Green Food Coloring, Apples
- Miso Peanut Butter – Heavy Cream, Corn Syrup, Butter, Sugar, White Miso, Peanuts
Instructions / Storage
- This package ships fresh not frozen, with ice packs
- Ice packs may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, remove packaging and place immediately in the fridge or freezer
- May be kept refrigerated for up to 5 days or frozen for up to 2 weeks
- Preheat oven broiler on high
- On a cooking tray lined with a cooling rack, lay out four slices of Nueske’s Bacon evenly
- Place under broiler for 2-3 minutes or until golden-brown color begins to form
- Remove tray from oven and flip bacon over
- Again, place Bacon under broiler for an additional 2-3 minutes
- Remove tray from broiler and set aside. In a small bowl combine Jalapeno Jelly and Diced Apples
- Set aside
- On two plates, divide Miso Peanut Butter equally
- Place two slices of cooked Nueske’s Bacon onto the Miso Peanut Butter
- Top the Nueske’s Bacon with the Apple and Jalapeno Jelly mixture
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Quality Meats ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.