Monkey Bread, straight from Quality Meats’ New York City kitchen to your dinner table! Loaded with cheddar cheese, aged gouda, and paired with Irrestistable Bacon Butter.
When it opened in 2006, Quality Meats, which was inspired by the city’s family-owned butcher shops, modernized the New York steakhouse in a major way, with a modern design, unique flavor combinations and presentations, and a style all its own. And like at all legendary steakhouses, the meat itself is of an absolutely superior quality.
This package serves includes:
- 4 Monkey Bread (each 6")
- Bacon Butter (8 oz.)
- Monkey Bread – Flour, Olive Oil, Salt, Yeast, Potatoes, Cheddar Cheese, Aged Gouda, Dill, Chives, Bacon, Butter
Instructions / Storage
- This package ships fresh not frozen, with ice packs
- Ice packs may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, remove packaging and place immediately in the fridge or freezer
- May be kept refrigerated for up to 5 days or frozen for up to 2 weeks
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Remove Monkey Bread from plastic shipping container and place on an oven-safe tray
- Heat in oven for 7-8 minutes or until hot throughout
- Remove from cooking tray and place on serving dish
- Top with included Bacon Butter
- Quality Meats ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.