Chicken Parm Pizza - Choose Your Own 3 Pack
Take a look around the stylish, two-story Quality Italian and you might think you’re seeing pizzas brought out to nearly every table, but your eyes would be deceiving you: it’s actually chicken parm! These huge platters of parm are made with seasoned chicken breasts and thighs that have been pounded thin, breaded, lightly fried, and topped with housemade sauce, a blend of mozzarella and parmesan, and a drizzle of Calabrian chili honey. It’s a true showstopper!
Since it opened on 57th Street in the heart of Midtown Manhattan in 2013, Quality Italian has gone down as one of New York’s most exciting Italian restaurants. It’s a modern take on the Italian-American steakhouse, and it references old‑world butcher shops in its unique design, drawing inspiration from the traditional butcher guilds found throughout Italy.
This package serves 9-12 people and includes your choice of 3 Chicken Parm Pizzas
- Calabrian Chili Honey (2 oz.) included
- Each Chicken Parm Pizza serves 3-4 people and measures 12"
Chicken Parm Pizzas Options Include
- 1 Classic – Seasoned Chicken Breast and Thigh breaded and lightly fried topped with house-made Tomato Sauce and Mozzarella-Parmesan Cheese Mix. Calabrian Chili Honey
- 1 Alla Vodka – Seasoned Chicken Breast and Thigh breaded and lightly fried topped with house-made Tomato Vodka Sauce and Mozzarella-Parmesan Cheese Mix. Calabrian Chili Honey
- Classic – Chicken Thigh & Breast, Activa, Salt, Tomato, Black Pepper, Oregano, Onion, Garlic, Sage, Bay Leaf, Parsley, Cayenne, Mozzarella, Parmeggiano Reggiano, Pecorino Toscano, Honey, Calabrian Chilies, Sesame, Sunflower, Wheat
- Alla Vodka – Chicken Thigh & Breast, Activa, Salt, Tomato, Black Pepper, Oregano, Onion, Garlic, Sage, Bay Leaf, Parsley, Cayenne, Mozzarella, Parmeggiano Reggiano, Pecorino Toscano, Honey, Calabrian Chilies, Sesame, Sunflower, Wheat, Butter, Vodka, Sriracha, Heavy Cream, Sugar."
Instructions / Storage
- Each Chicken Parm Pizza ships frozen with ice packs
- May thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, remove from insulation and place in freezer
- Keep frozen until ready to enjoy
- Preheat oven to 375˚F
- Remove Chicken Parm from packaging
- Place Chicken Parm on a baking sheet
- Place in oven and bake for 30 minutes
- Carefully transfer Chicken Parm from baking sheet to a cutting board before slicing
- Quality Italian ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.