"Kinda Big Dill" Pickle Pizza - 3 Pack
QC Pizza is Minnesota’s first and only Quad City Pizza joint. This unique style of pizza originates from The Quad Cities made up of five cities (not four) nestled directly on the Iowa-Illinois border across the Mississippi River. This style features the addition of malt to the crust for a delicious toasted nutty flavor.
QC Pizza shot to internet fame with their “Kinda Big Dill” Pickle pizza. Yes, pickle pizza! Inspired by ‘Minnesota Sushi," a regional snack comprised of a pickle spear covered in cream cheese and wrapped in ham, this pizza is unlike anything you have ever tried before. First, the dough is covered in garlic dill sauce, then a layer of 48-hour smoked homemade Canadian bacon, and a layer of addictive fresh pickles. But, wait! They’re not done, next comes heaps of mozzarella cheese, another layer of pickles, and a dusting of dill. Is your mouth watering yet?
Pro Tip: Dip your slice in yellow mustard – it’s just like a Cuban Sandwich… but a pizza.
This package serves 6-9 people and includes 3 “Kinda Big Dill” Pickle Pizzas (12" Each)
- Each Pizza serves 2-3 people
Crust: Flour-Wheat Flour, Water, Malt, Salt, Yeast. Mozzarella Cheese: Part-Skim Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes, Sodium Aluminosilicate (Anti-Caking Agent). Smoked Canadian Bacon: Water, Salt Added, Ascorbic Acid, Corn Meal. Dill Pickle Slices, Butter, Garlic, Dill Seasoning, Natural Flavoring.
Instructions / Storage
- QC Pizza ships frozen with ice packs, ice packs may thaw in transit.
- QC Frozen Pizza can be stored in your freezer upon arrival for up to 1 year as long as the product remains sealed.
- Pre-heat oven to 500F
- The Kinda Big Dill frozen pizza should be partially thawed
- Place the pizza directly on top oven rack
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- QC Pizza ships Monday – Friday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.