Butterflied Boneless Leg of Lamb
Storage Instructions apply for all cuts of lamb from Pure Bred Lamb by Chef Thomas Keller and Keither Martin.
- Products ship fresh with chilled gel packs in an insulated container that preserves the quality of the meat and the exceptional texture of a product that has never been frozen.
- Refrigerate or freeze until time of use.
- Keeps refrigerated up to 5 days, or frozen up to 3 months, unopened.
- If you freeze lamb, thaw in refrigerator overnight before cooking.
This cut is butterflied, meaning the bone has been removed for even grilling. This boneless leg of Pure Bred lamb offers a hearty flavor that will stand up to more forceful cooking methods, like grilling.
- Tied, it cooks like a roast with the natural gelatins and subtle fat marbling which soften during cooking.
- Untied and laid flat on the grill, this cut offers a variety of textures and flavors, as the diverse cuts present in the leg finish cooked to different levels of doneness, satisfying those who enjoy everything from medium rare to well done.