The Primanti Bros. sandwich, the most delicious of all Pittsburgh institutions, is stuffed to the brim with tangy coleslaw, crispy french fries, fresh cut deli meat and Provolone cheese—all smooshed between two gigantic slices of soft Italian bread. Real Pittsburghers know to top with a fried egg and some hot sauce, but however you finish it off, know that you’re holding a true food legend in your grip; this behemoth of meat and cheese would make even Shaq’s hands look small.
The Primanti Bros. Party Pack includes everything you need for 4 Primanti sandwiches. This pack is all you need to watch your favorite Pittsburgh teams in action and is the perfect as a gift for a displaced Pittsburgher or simply to taste that “Almost Famous” goodness yourself.
Each Primanti Corned Beef Sandwich Pack includes all you need for 4 Primanti Sandwiches, including:
- 1 Loaf of Primanti’s Italian bread
- Primanti’s fresh cut corned beef
- Primanti’s cheese
- Primanti’s french fries
- Primanti’s coleslaw
- Red Devil hot sauce
Instructions / Storage
- Each package ships on ice packs
- Ensure bread is room temperature
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Bake fries on a cookie sheet until golden brown + crispy (approximately 10-15 minutes)
- Toss the fries and sprinkle with salt and pepper (optional)
- Set stove top burner to medium heat. Pull apart the meat and put each serving in a small pile on a griddle (or pan) on the stove top
- Flip the pile of meat and then place the cheese on top to begin melting
- For an extra Primanti’s touch (and bonus points), add a fried egg!
- Slice the bread, starting in the middle cutting EXTRA thick slices (approximately 3/4 of an inch to 1 inch thick)
- Assemble your sandwich: One slice of bread, the pastrami covered in melted cheese, the egg (if chosen to include), the fries, the slaw, the tomato slices, any other dressing or seasoning you desire, and top it off with the other slice of bread.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Primanti Bros. only ships a limited quantity on Tuesdays and Thursdays each week
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.