Prantl’s Bakery has been churning out the goods using traditional German methods, but it’s their slightly more singed creation that has locals obsessed. Their Apple Strudel is a favorite of their regulars and is made with a light flaky dough and a delicious mix of apples, sugar, and cinnamon. Make the ultimate apple a la mode with a scoop of your favorite vanilla ice cream!
Each package serves 6-8 people and includes 2 Apple Strudels
- Each Strudel measures 7″ × 4″
Flour (Wheat), Water, Salt, Apples, Cakecrumbs, Sugar, Cinnamon
Instructions / Storage
- Strudel can be kept at room temperature for 1 week, refrigerated for up to 3 weeks and in freezer for up to 3 months
- Serve at room temperature.
- May also be slightly warmed in the microwave for 8-10 seconds
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- This product ships free via 2-day shipping to most states.
- Prantl’s Bakery ships Monday- Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.