Poutine is definitely having a moment right now, and Chris and Matt Urakami, also known as the Poutine Brothers, are doing it right. From their Los Angeles food truck, they’re putting creative twists on the beloved Canadian dish and earning heaps of praise (not to mention plenty of diehard fans) in the process.
A DIY Thanksgiving Poutine Kit with fresh hand-cut french fries or sweet potato fries, Wisconsin white cheddar cheese curds, turkey breast, cranberry sauce, crispy onions and a decadent homemade brown gravy.
Thanksgiving Poutine Kit is available until 12/31/20
This package serves 10-12 people and includes everything you need to make a Thanksgiving Poutine:
- French Fries or Sweet Potato Fries (60 oz.)
- Gravy (50 oz.)
- Cheese Curds (24 oz.)
- Turkey (32 oz.)
- Crispy Onions (10 oz.)
- Cranberry Sauce (16 oz.)
Fries – Canola Oil, Potatoes
Cheese Curds – Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Natamycin (Natural Preservative)
Gravy – Butter, Water, Chicken Bouillon, Onions, Thyme, Garlic, Flour
Cranberry Sauce – Cranberries, Water, Corn Syrup
Crispy Onions – Yellow Onions, Salt
Instructions / Storage
- This package ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, place in the fridge or freeze immediately
- May be kept frozen or refrigerated for up to 1 week
- Remove curds from fridge for at least an hour so they’re room temperature when serving.
- Heat gravy in saucepan on medium to low (you may need to add a little water to thin out to desired thickness). Use whisk or wooden spoon to stir.
- Remove turkey from fridge for 30 minutes before service
- Slice turkey breast with a sharp knife to desired thickness (1/4 inch recommended)
- Suggested to serve at room temperature as gravy and fries will provide enough heat (though you can heat in pan with light olive oil if you prefer)
Making the Perfect French Fry- Frying in Oil
- Fill 1/3 of pot with canola oil, heat to 350 degrees
- Fry for 3-5 minutes (if your oil smokes, it’s too hot and remove from heat)
- Move fries around in oil using tongs or fork to prevent fries from sticking together in early stages
- Strain the fries from oil and salt immediately.
Making the Perfect French Fry- Oven
- Heat oven to 425
- Bake for 6-8 minutes, then turn up heat to 475 for final minute or to desired crispiness
- Salt Immediately
- The base will be the French fries
- Add Cheese curds (don’t be shy)
- Add Turkey
- Ladle gravy over the dish (again, don’t be shy!)
- Add dollop of cranberry to center of dish
- Add crispy onions
- Poutine Brothers ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.