- This package ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, place in the fridge or freeze immediately
- May be kept frozen or refrigerated for up to 1 week
- STEP 1: Remove curds from fridge for at least an hour so they’re room temperature when serving.
- STEP 1: Heat gravy in a saucepan on medium to low (you may need to add a little water to thin out to desired thickness). Use whisk or wooden spoon to stir.
Making the Perfect French Fry- Frying in Oil
- STEP 1: Fill 1/3 of pot with canola oil, heat to 350 degrees
- STEP 2: Fry for 3-5 minutes (if your oil smokes, it’s too hot and remove from heat)
- STEP 3: Move fries around in oil using tongs or fork to prevent fries from sticking together in early stages
- STEP 4: Strain the fries from oil and salt immediately.
Protein (if applicable)
- STEP 1: Heat proteins in a saucepan on medium to low for about 8-10 minutes. Stir occasionally (a very light simmer is okay)
Making the Perfect French Fry- Oven
- STEP 1: Heat oven to 425
- STEP 2: Bake for 6-8 minutes, then turn up heat to 475 for final minute or to desired crispiness
- STEP 3: Salt Immediately
- STEP 1: The base will be the French fries
- STEP 2: Add Cheese curds (don’t be shy)
- STEP 3: Add Protein (if applicable)
- STEP 4: Ladle gravy over the dish (again, don’t be shy!)
- STEP 5: Enjoy!