Homemade Vegan Gravy
A classic decadent homemade vegan gravy to accompany poutine, turkey, rice or any of your gravy desires.
Poutine is definitely having a moment right now, and Chris and Matt Urakami, also known as the Poutine Brothers, are doing it right. From their Los Angeles food truck, they’re putting creative twists on the beloved Canadian dish and earning heaps of praise (not to mention plenty of diehard fans) in the process.
This package comes with your choice of 25 oz or 50 oz of Vegan Homemade Gravy
- Vegan Gravy 25 oz serves 4-6 people
- Vegan Gravy 50 oz serves 8-10 people
Vegan Gravy: Water, earth balance vegan butter, not ‘chickn’ boullion, pepper, poultry seasoning, corn starch.
Instructions / Storage
- This package ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, place in the fridge or freeze immediately
- May be kept frozen or refrigerated for up to 1 week
- Heat gravy in a saucepan on medium to low (you may need to add a little water to thin out to desired thickness).
- Use whisk or wooden spoon to stir.
- Poutine Brothers ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.