The collaboration between Pop Pasta’s modern twist on the traditional Neapolitan Frittata ‘e Maccarune combined with our vegan interpretation of the traditional Calabrian ‘nduja is a no-brainer. Two classic Italian recipes reinterpreted and refined by two Brooklyn food brands with strong Southern Italian roots make this innovative Tomato ‘Nduja Spaghetti Donut incredibly unique and delicious."
Introducing the Pop Pasta Spaghetti Donut! Conceived by architect Luigi Fiorentino as a cross between the traditional Neapolitan “spaghetti pie” and a donut, the Spaghetti Donut was introduced at Brooklyn’s Smorgasburg market in 2017 and became an immediate hit. The Spaghetti Donut starts with al dente spaghetti, which is combined with cheeses and traditional homemade pasta sauces before being formed into a donut shape and baked. The end result is a mashup for the ages!
Spaghetti donuts arrive ready to reheat and enjoy.
Jar not included.
This package serves 4-6 people and includes 18 Mini Tomato ’Nduja Spaghetti Donuts
- Each Mini spaghetti donut measures 3" and weighs 4 oz.
- Tomato ’Nduja: Spaghetti, Tomato ‘Nduja (Tomatoes, Non-GMO Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Calabrian Chili Peppers, Garlic, Lemon Juice, Distilled Vinegar, Basil, Organic Miso, Sea Salt), Parmesan Cheese, Mozzarella Cheese, Heavy Cream, Eggs, Black Pepper, Salt. Contains: Wheat, Egg, Milk. Produced in a facility that processes nuts.
Instructions / Storage
- This package ships fresh with ice packs, ice packs may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, remove from box and keep refrigerated prior to consumption.
- Donuts can be stored in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- Freezing spaghetti donuts is not recommended
- Preheat the oven to 300°F
- Remove the Spaghetti Donuts from the packaging and place on a baking sheet.
- Heat in the oven for 10 minutes
- Allow to cool for 2 minutes before consuming.
Heating in the microwave is not recommendedDownload Storage and Prep Instructions
- Pop Pasta ships Tuesday and Thursday every week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.