Blue Cheese 2 Pack
Plymouth Artisan Cheese is one of the only cheesemakers that continues the tradition of American heritage granular curd cheese. Specializing in rare and time intensive cheeses, Plymouth creates rich, full-bodied products through skillfully cutting and continuously stirring the curds manually—a process once used widely throughout the colonies. Try their Big Blue which was recognized by Food & Wine as one of the best artisanal cheeses in the nation.
Each Blue Cheese 2 Pack includes 2 lb wedges of Plymouth’s artisan blue cheese. One 1 lb wedge each of the following cheeses:
Red, White and Blue Red foil envelops this ivory cheese streaked with blue veins and punctuated with irregular holes and small eyes. Clean, fresh and original, this cheese has a smooth, creamy texture and mild peppery accents.
Plymouth Big Blue Recognized by Food & Wine as one of the best artisanal cheeses in the nation, Big Blue showcases a thin stony rind surrounding a moist but dense cheese. With patches of small blue eyes, the texture is creamy, bold and rich with an herbaceous tang and a long finish. Its flavor develops steadily, becoming spicier as it ages.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Cheeses ship Monday-Thursday each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.