This combo pack includes 1 Lasagna, 12 meatballs and your choice of 2 Neapolitan-inspired pizzas: Margherita, Salsiccia, Pepperoni, Napoletana, and Broccoli Rabe!
These meatballs are so popular at our pizzeria that some guests don’t know we have anything else on the menu. The embodiment of your classic meatball. These juicy, rich umami bombs come robed in oregano-scented tomato sauce.
Pizzeria Delfina’s Lasagna al Ragu will satisfy your hitherto unfulfilled need to recreate that perfect lasagna moment you had on your last trip to Italy. Handmade onsite with layers of fresh nettle pasta, unctuous three-meat Ragu Nostrano (beef, pork, veal and chicken livers- so, technically four meats) silky bechamel cream sauce and Parmigiano Reggiano, this lasagna transcends the sum of it’s parts and breaks your heart in the process.
In 2005, Annie and Craig Stoll annexed the space next door to their James Beard Award winning Delfina restaurant, fulfilling a long time dream of bringing Neapolitan-inspired pizzas to San Francisco. The space became an instant neighborhood hotspot, and fans continue to spill out onto the sidewalks to pick up their pie. Consistently ranked as one of the top pizza spots in the country and the best in San Francisco, this family-owned farm-to-table restaurant can bring people together throughout the country by shipping directly to your door!
This package serves 6-8 people and includes:
- 2 Neapolitan Pizzas, your choice
- 12 Neapolitan Meatballs in Sugo
- 1 Lasagna al Ragu
- Each pizza measures 12" and serves 1-2 people
- Meatballs arrive in 2 containers
- Each Lasagna measures 12″ × 8″
Pizza Options Include:
- 1 Napoletana – Anchovies from the Amalfi Coast? check. Briny capers? check. Salt-cured olives, yes! This cheeseless pizza channels the streets of Naples pairing deliciously assertive flavors with tomato, chilies and olive oil on our crispy. blistered crust.
- 1 Margherita – Naples meets New York in this classic margherita topped with bright California tomatoes, fresh, milky fior di latte mozzarella and aromatic basil, finished with a drizzle of exquisite Puglian extra virgin olive oil. The crispy yet tender crust is made from Italian OO flour, high hydration and fermented for eighteen hours
- 1 Pepperoni – This pie is blanketed with artisanal Fra Mani Salame piccante produced right here in the San Francisco Bay Area. Tomato, red onion, provolone and mozzarella provide a supporting role atop our signature 36 hour crust.
- 1 Salsiccia – The Salsiccia is our most classic NYC pie- house made fennel sausage (ground daily), bright California tomatoes, milky fior di latte mozzarella, onions and sweet peppers top our crispy yet tender crust with just the right amount of chew.
- 1 Broccoli Rabe – Good (actually awesome) and good-for-you, this white pie is topped with broccoli rabe which has been cooked with olive oil, garlic and chili flake. We add fior di latte mozzarella, caciocavallo cheese, salsa bianca and oil-cured black olives. These premium ingredients are parked atop our crispy-tender crust, flash frozen and rushed to your door.
- 1 Funghi – Funghi is Italian for MUSHROOMS, but this pizza isn’t made with the usual button shrooms…We top this white pie with roasted Hen of the Wood Mushrooms, which are meatier, crisper and more flavorful than their salad bar cousins. Our 48 hour dough gets a spoonful of Delfina white sauce (mozzarella and caciocavallo cheeses, buttermilk, cream and mozz whey), roasted mushrooms and some nepitella- an herb that tastes like the lovechild of mint and oregano.
Meatballs – Beef, Veal, Pork, Ricotta, Pecorino Romano, Breadcrumb, Milk, Egg, Parsley, Oregano, Salt, Black Pepper
Lasagna – Beef, Pork, Pancetta, Chicken Liver, Olive Oil, Onion, Celery, Carrot, Garlic, Dried Porcini, White Wine, Rosemary, Sage, Chicken Stock, Pasta Flour, Semolina Flour, Eggs, Sicilian Nettle Powder, Parmigiano Reggiano, Tomato, Basil, Butter, Milk, Salt, Pepper, Spices
Napoletana – Pizza Dough (Flour, Water, Olive Oil, Salt), Pizza Sauce (Tomato, Olive Oil, Water, Salt), Anchovy, Oregano, Black Pepper, Chili Flake, Caper, Garlic
Margherita – Dough (Flour, Water, Olive Oil, Salt) Sauce (Tomato, Olive Oil, Garlic, Salt), Fior Di Latte Mozzarella, Fresh Basil
Pepperoni – Pizza Dough (Flour, Water, Olive Oil, Salt), Pizza Sauce (Tomato, Olive Oil, Water, Salt), Fra’mani Salami Piccante, Mozzarella, Provolone, Red Onion, Oregano, Chili Flake
Salsiccia – Dough (Flour, Water, Olive Oil, Salt) Sauce (Tomato, Olive Oil, Garlic, Salt), Fior Di Latte Mozzarella, Dry Mozzarella, Fennel Sausage (Pork Shoulder, Spices, Garlic), Red Onion, Bell Pepper, Parmigiano Reggiano
Broccoli Rabe – Dough (Flour, Water, Olive Oil, Salt), Fior Di Latte Mozzarella, Caciocavalla Cheese, Cream, Buttermilk, Broccoli Rabe, Garlic, Black Pepper, Salt, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Black Olives, Dried Chilies
Funghi – Dough (Flour, Water, Olive Oil, Salt), Mozzarella, Fontal, Hen-of-the-woods Mushrooms, Nepitella, Garlic, Shallot, Cream, Bay Leaf, Thyme, White Wine, Black Peppercorn, Salt
Instructions / Storage
- Ships with dry ice, may dissipate in transit
- DO NOT remove dry ice with bare hands
- May thaw in transit
- Pizzas will last 2-3 hours at room temperature
- May be kept frozen for up to 2 weeks
- Pizzas are best heated from frozen, pizza stone is not required
Heat the Pizza
- Preheat oven to highest setting with a pizza stone (if you have one) in it.
- If you don’t have a pizza stone, place a cookie sheet large enough to fit your entire pizza on it in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Unfold edge of pizza box and slide pie on to cooking surface.
- Bake for 4 – 5 minutes, until golden brown and crispy.
- Cut pie and enjoy!
Heat the Meatballs
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Set the lid-on tray of frozen meatballs on a baking sheet and place it on the middle rack of the preheated oven
- Bake for 50 minutes or until heated all the way through
- Remove from oven and carefully remove the lid
- Grate pecorino on top and serve
- Buon Appetito!
Heat the Lasagna
- Position oven rack to center of oven and preheat oven to 425° (400° if using a convection oven)
- Place frozen lasagna on top of two baking sheets and put in oven
- Bake for 40 minutes, remove the lid, and finish cooking until lightly browned
- Test for doneness with a thermometer (should read 165°). Or, insert a butter knife into the center of the lasagna, hold in place for 45 seconds, remove and feel the flat part of the knife where it was embedded in lasagna to determine whether it’s hot enough to serve
- Remove from oven when done and allow to rest five to ten minutes
- To serve you can either slice while still in the aluminum tin and remove pieces with an offset spatula or loos-en sides and invert whole, onto a serving platter
- Buon Appetito!
- Pizzeria Delfina ships Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.