This is a collection of three of Pizzeria Delfina’s best-selling Neapolitan-inspired pizzas: Margherita, Salsiccia, and Funghi!
Naples meets New York in this classic margherita topped with bright California tomatoes, fresh, milky fior di latte mozzarella and aromatic basil, finished with a drizzle of exquisite Puglian extra virgin olive oil. The crispy yet tender crust is made from Italian OO flour, high hydration and fermented for eighteen hours
The Salsiccia is the most classic pie- house made fennel sausage (ground daily), bright California tomatoes, milky fior di latte mozzarella, onions and sweet peppers top the crispy yet tender crust with just the right amount of chew.
Funghi is Italian for MUSHROOMS, but this pizza isn’t made with the usual button shrooms…This white pie is topped with roasted Hen of the Wood Mushrooms, which are meatier, crisper and more flavorful than their salad bar cousins. The 48 hour dough gets a spoonful of Delfina white sauce (mozzarella and caciocavallo cheeses, buttermilk, cream and mozz whey), roasted mushrooms and some nepitella- an herb that tastes like the lovechild of mint and oregano.
In 2005, Annie and Craig Stoll annexed the space next door to their James Beard Award winning Delfina restaurant, fulfilling a long time dream of bringing Neapolitan-inspired pizzas to San Francisco. The space became an instant neighborhood hotspot, and fans continue to spill out onto the sidewalks to pick up their pie. Consistently ranked as one of the top pizza spots in the country and the best in San Francisco, this family-owned farm-to-table restaurant can bring people together throughout the country by shipping directly to your door!
This package serves 4-6 people and includes 3 Pizzas.
- Each pizza measures 12" and serves 1-2 people
- 1 Margherita – California tomatoes, fior di latte mozzarella, and basil
- 1 Salsiccia – House-made fennel sausage, California tomatoes, fior di latte mozzarella, onions, and sweet peppers
- 1 Funghi – Delfina white sauce (mozzarella and caciocavallo cheeses, buttermilk, cream, and mozzarella whey), roasted mushrooms and herbs
Margherita – Dough (Flour, Water, Olive Oil, Salt) Sauce (Tomato, Olive Oil, Garlic, Salt), Fior Di Latte Mozzarella, Fresh Basil
Salsiccia – Dough (Flour, Water, Olive Oil, Salt) Sauce (Tomato, Olive Oil, Garlic, Salt), Fior Di Latte Mozzarella, Dry Mozzarella, Fennel Sausage (Pork Shoulder, Spices, Garlic), Red Onion, Bell Pepper, Parmigiano Reggiano
Funghi – Dough (Flour, Water, Olive Oil, Salt), Mozzarella, Fontal, Hen-of-the-woods Mushrooms, Nepitella, Garlic, Shallot, Cream, Bay Leaf, Thyme, White Wine, Black Peppercorn, Salt
Instructions / Storage
- Pizzas ship with dry ice, may dissipate in transit
- DO NOT remove dry ice with bare hands
- Pizzas may thaw in transit
- Pizzas will last 2-3 hours at room temperature, or 2 weeks frozen
- Pizzas are best heated from frozen, pizza stone is not required
Heat the Pizza
- Preheat oven to highest setting with a pizza stone (if you have one) in it.
- If you don’t have a pizza stone, place a cookie sheet large enough to fit your entire pizza on it in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Unfold edge of pizza box and slide pie on to cooking surface.
- Bake for 4 – 5 minutes, until golden brown and crispy.
- Cut pie and enjoy!
- Pizzeria Delfina ships Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.