Lasagna al Ragu for 4
Pizzeria Delfina’s Lasagna al Ragu will satisfy your hitherto unfulfilled need to recreate that perfect lasagna moment you had on your last trip to Italy.
Handmade onsite with layers of fresh nettle pasta, unctuous three-meat Ragu Nostrano (beef, pork, veal and chicken livers- so, technically four meats) silky bechamel cream sauce and Parmigiano Reggiano, this lasagna transcends the sum of it’s parts and breaks your heart in the process. Each Lasagna serves six people."
In 2005, Annie and Craig Stoll annexed the space next door to their James Beard Award winning Delfina restaurant, fulfilling a long time dream of bringing Neapolitan-inspired pizzas to San Francisco. The space became an instant neighborhood hotspot, and fans continue to spill out onto the sidewalks to pick up their pie. Consistently ranked as one of the top pizza spots in the country and the best in San Francisco, this family-owned farm-to-table restaurant can bring people together throughout the country by shipping directly to your door!
This package serves 4 people and includes 1 Lasagna al Ragu
- Each Lasagne measures 12″ × 8″
Beef, Pork, Pancetta, Chicken Liver, Olive Oil, Onion, Celery, Carrot, Garlic, Dried Porcini, White Wine, Rosemary, Sage, Chicken Stock, Pasta Flour, Semolina Flour, Eggs, Sicilian Nettle Powder, Parmigiano Reggiano, Tomato, Basil, Butter, Milk, Salt, Pepper, Spices
Instructions / Storage
- Lasagnas ship with dry ice, may dissipate in transit
- DO NOT remove dry ice with bare hands
- Lasagnas may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, place in the freezer
- May be kept frozen for up to 2 weeks
- Position oven rack to center of oven and preheat oven to 425° (400° if using a convection oven)
- Place frozen lasagna on top of two baking sheets and put in oven
- Bake for 40 minutes, remove the lid, and finish cooking until lightly browned
- Test for doneness with a thermometer (should read 165°). Or, insert a butter knife into the center of the lasagna, hold in place for 45 seconds, remove and feel the flat part of the knife where it was embedded in lasagna to determine whether it’s hot enough to serve
- Remove from oven when done and allow to rest five to ten minutes
- To serve you can either slice while still in the aluminum tin and remove pieces with an offset spatula or loos-en sides and invert whole, onto a serving platter
- Buon Appetito!
- Pizzeria Delfina ships Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.