In Chris’ own words, “Over the years, a number of people have asked me how I invented this pizza. I started thinking about what we had of worth in Arizona, of the singular ingredient that would remind people that what they were eating was from somewhere. What I came up with was our pistachios, grown here and plentiful in southern Arizona…fresh, bright and beautiful married with some Parmigiano-Reggiano. But the pistachios and Parmesan needed something else, something with a spice to it. We had tons of rosemary growing around our building and the woody herbaceous quality of the bruised leaves went perfectly with the nuts and cheese. I was getting close, but I found I wanted another texture. There was something about that original, by now mythic, focaccia that had reminded me of the bialys of my childhood. And the best part of the bialys was the melted, chewy onions that tended to collect at their centers. So I added red onions, sliced thin and tossed in olive oil until they wilted. And the Rosa was born. I named the pizza after the pink of the red onion. This is a pizza of restraint that delivers tenfold on its first bite.”
You can also add dessert with a one of a kind chocolate collaboration with Noi Cacao, Chef Rene Andrade and Pizzeria Bianco. These unique vegan and gluten free chocolate bars feature Arizona pecans and dates, dark chocolate (54.5%), Chiltepin Peppers from Mexico and sea salt. While sweet, these bars have a mild spicy kick to them.
This package serves 8-10 people and includes 4 Rosa Wood Fired Pizzas (12" each)
- Choose to add a bottle of Olive Oil to your order (16.9 oz.)
- Choose to add Chocolate Bars to your order
- A collaboration with Noi Cacao, Chef Rene Andrade and Pizzeria Bianco, this unique bar features Arizona pecans and dates, dark chocolate (54.5%), Chiltepin Peppers from Mexico and sea salt. This item is vegan & gluten free.
- This chocolate bar has a mild spicy kick to it!
Organic flour, Parmigiano Reggiano, red onion, AZ pistachios, rosemary.
Instructions / Storage
- Pizzas ship frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Please Note: Pizzas may not be completely frozen when you unpack, this is ok
- When you receive your pizzas, remove frozen pizzas from box/liner and either: put in freezer (for up to 2 months), refrigerate (for up to 48 hours), or set out to thaw and follow cooking instructions.
- Straight from freezer or thawed (thawed cook time will be quicker)
- Place pizza stone or baking sheet on the middle rack of your oven
- Pre-heat your oven to the highest setting (500)
- Place pizza on the stone, steel, or sheet
- Cook for 3-7 minutes based on your oven’s temperature
- Once pizzas are hot and crispy, remove and enjoy!
- Pizzeria Bianco ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.