When Chris Bianco started Pizzeria Bianco in the back corner of a Phoenix grocery store in 1988, he had no idea that he would become a driving force in the artisanal pizza movement. But in 2003 Bianco won the James Beard Award for Best Chef Southwest in 2003 —the first pizzaiolo to receive the honor. His food reflects the respect and sincere intention that he brings to each of his recipes, as a result of his relationships with farmers, local producers, customers, and staff.
This Wood Fired Pizza Combo – 4 Pack features two crown pleasing pizzas. The Margherita, the quintessential Neapolitan pizza. And the pepperoni, an all-time pizza classic. Wood-fired and using their own unique dough and only the best local fresh ingredients.
You can also add dessert with a one of a kind chocolate collaboration with Noi Cacao, Chef Rene Andrade and Pizzeria Bianco. These unique vegan and gluten free chocolate bars feature Arizona pecans and dates, dark chocolate (54.5%), Chiltepin Peppers from Mexico and sea salt. While sweet, these bars have a mild spicy kick to them.
This package serves 8-10 people and includes 4 Wood Fired Pizzas (12" each)
- Choose to add a bottle of Olive Oil to your order (16.9 oz.)
- Choose to add Chocolate Bars to your order
- A collaboration with Noi Cacao, Chef Rene Andrade and Pizzeria Bianco, this unique bar features Arizona pecans and dates, dark chocolate (54.5%), Chiltepin Peppers from Mexico and sea salt. This item is vegan & gluten free.
- This chocolate bar has a mild spicy kick to it!
- Choose to add Pizzeria Bianco T-Shirt
- Choose between Blue and White Cotton/Rayon
- 2 Margherita – Homemade mozzarella, Bianco DiNapoli tomatoes, and organic basil
- 2 Pepperoni Pepperoni, homemade mozzarella, Bianco DiNapoli tomatoes, and organic basil
- Margherita – Organic flour, homemade mozzarella, Bianco DiNapoli tomatoes, organic basil
- Pepperoni – Organic flour, homemade mozzarella, Bianco DiNapoli tomatoes, organic basil, pepperoni
Instructions / Storage
- Pizzas ship frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Please Note: Pizzas may not be completely frozen when you unpack, this is ok
- When you receive your pizzas, remove frozen pizzas from box/liner and either: put in freezer (for up to 2 months), refrigerate (for up to 48 hours), or set out to thaw and follow cooking instructions.
- Straight from freezer or thawed (thawed cook time will be quicker)
- Place pizza stone or baking sheet on the middle rack of your oven
- Pre-heat your oven to the highest setting (500)
- Place pizza on the stone, steel, or sheet
- Cook for 3-7 minutes based on your oven’s temperature
- Once pizzas are hot and crispy, remove and enjoy!
For the Rosa: After the pizza is done to your liking, try finishing with a good drizzle of extra virgin olive oil…just like they do at the Pizzeria!Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Pizzeria Bianco ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.