Wood Fired Pizzas
- Pizzas ship frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- When you receive your pizzas, remove frozen pizzas from box/liner and either: put in freezer (for up to 2 months), refrigerate (for up to 48 hours), or set out to thaw and follow cooking instructions.
- STEP 1: Straight from freezer or thawed (thawed cook time will be quicker)
- STEP 2: Place pizza stone or baking sheet on the middle rack of your oven
- STEP 3: Pre-heat your oven to the highest setting (500)
- STEP 4: Place pizza on the stone, steel, or sheet
- STEP 5: Cook for 3-7 minutes based on your oven’s temperature
- STEP 6: Once pizzas are hot and crispy, remove and enjoy!
For the Rosa: After the pizza is done to your liking, try finishing with a good drizzle of extra virgin olive oil...just like they do at the Pizzeria!