Pizza Rock Best Sellers - 3 Pack
Calling Tony Gemignani a pizza maker is like calling Lou Gehrig a baseball player. Not only has Gemignani won an astonishing 13 world pizza championships, he runs nearly 30 pizza restaurants in Northern California and Las Vegas and wrote “The Pizza Bible,” considered the definitive work on the subject. In short: this guy makes pizza that you’re going to want to eat.
This assortment of Pizza Rock best sellers features two award-winning pizzas along with Tony’s classic cheese pizza. His Cal-Italia took the Gold Medal at the Food Network Pizza Champions Challenge, and his legendary New Yorker was named the “Best Traditional Pizza in the World” at the Las Vegas Pizza Expo.
This package serves 9 people and includes 3 Pizzas (13" each)
- 1 Classic Cheese Pizza – rustic-style pizza topped with high-quality mozz and a smooth rich tomato sauce
- 1 New Yorker Pizza – Named the “Best Traditional Pizza in the World” at the Las Vegas Pizza Expo. This pizza is topped with sliced mozzarella, tomato sauce, house-made fennel sausage, pepperoni, garlic, extra virgin olive oil, oregano, Romano, and ricotta.
- 1 Cal-Italia Pizza – Gold Medal Winner of the Food Network Pizza Champions Challenge. The most delicious white pizza we’ve ever tasted. Asiago, fresh mozzarella, Italian gorgonzola, imported Parmigiano, thinly sliced imported prosciutto di parma and Croatian sweet fig preserve, drizzled with a balsamic reduction.
May Contain: Gluten, Dairy, Pork
Instructions / Storage
- Pizza’s ship frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- If you are not eating your pie immediately store either in the fridge or freezer, wrapped in plastic wrap
- Pies will keep in the fridge up to 3 days, or frozen for one month.
- Preheat oven to 500°F on bake setting. While oven is preheating, place pizza stone or baking sheet in the oven to bring it up to temperature
- Remove pizza from the packaging. Place pizza on stone or baking sheet. Bake pizza for about 12-15 minutes or until golden brown
- You may need to turn the pizza once if the browning is not uniform
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Pizza Rock Las Vegas ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional charge of $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.