We can’t fault you if you’re not familiar with piroshky, but this beloved Russian treat definitely deserves a spot in your culinary canon. Piroshkies (pi-rawsh-kees) are filled Russian hand pies, and at Seattle’s Piroshky Piroshky, which has been going strong in Pike Place Market since 1992, they’re made from scratch and stuffed with an absolutely massive variety of fillings.
Seriously, you can live off of these things. Looking for breakfast? How about one filled with bacon, eggs, cheese and hash browns? Lunch? Ham, cheese and spinach sounds good. For dinner, go for beef and onion, or Veggie Chipotle if you’re meat-free. Fresh, handmade breads round out the offerings for an anytime treat. And as for dessert? Where to begin…
This package serves 2-3 people and includes 1 loaf of handmade White Bread
Flour, Water, Salt, Yeast, Sugar
Instructions / Storage
- Baked goods ship frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Arrive ready to enjoy
- Ready to serve, but can be heated
- Eat, heat and eat, store in the fridge or store in the freezer
- Best kept at room temperature for up to 3 days
- 1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees
- 2. Wrap in foil
- 3. Bake for 5-8 minutes, or until desired temperature is reached
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Piroshky Piroshky ships Tuesday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.