We can’t fault you if you’re not familiar with piroshky, but this beloved Russian treat definitely deserves a spot in your culinary canon. Piroshkies (pi-rawsh-kees) are filled Russian hand pies, and at Seattle’s Piroshky Piroshky, which has been going strong in Pike Place Market since 1992, they’re made from scratch and stuffed with an absolutely massive variety of fillings.
These sweet Piroshky are perfect for breakfast, brunch, and dessert. Apple Cinnamon Roll? Chocolate Cream Hazelnut? Fresh Rhubarb! Need we say more?
This package serves 12 people and includes 12 Sweet Piroshky
Sweet Piroshky Include
- 3 x Apple Cinnamon Roll
- 3 x Chocolate Cream Hazelnut Roll
- 2 x Cinnamon Cardamon Braid
- 2 x Marzipan Roll
- 2 x Moscow Roll – Cream of Wheat and Bavarian cream blended together, providing a light and fluffy vanilla taste
May Contain: Gluten, Nuts, Dairy, Eggs
Instructions / Storage
- Baked goods ship frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Arrive ready to enjoy
- Ready to serve, but can be heated
- Eat, heat and eat, store in the fridge or store in the freezer
- May be kept refrigerated for 1 week or frozen for 2-3 months
- Reheating is recommended for Savory Piroshky, Sweet Piorshky may be enjoyed at Room Temperature
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Piroshky Piroshky ships Tuesday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.