We can’t fault you if you’re not familiar with piroshky, but this beloved Russian treat definitely deserves a spot in your culinary canon. Piroshkies (pi-rawsh-kees) are filled Russian hand pies, and at Seattle’s Piroshky Piroshky, which has been going strong in Pike Place Market since 1992, they’re made from scratch and stuffed with an absolutely massive variety of fillings.
Seriously, you can live off of these things. These Savory Piroshky are perfect for Lunch or dinner! Ham, cheese and spinach sounds good. Or how about beef and onion, or Cabbage and Onion if you’re meat-free.
This package serves 12 people and includes 12 Savory Piroshky
Savory Piroshky Include
- Bacon, Hash Browns, Egg, and Cheese
- Beef and Cheese
- Beef and Onion
- Beef and Potato
- Cheddar Cheese and Garlic
- Chicken Curry and Rice
- Ham, Cheese, and Spinach
- Smoked Salmon Pate
- Potato and Cheese
- 2 Potato and Mushroom
- Uli’s Jalapeño Cheddar Sausage
May Contain: Gluten, Nuts, Dairy, Chicken, Pork, Beef, Onions, Garlic, Eggs
Instructions / Storage
- Baked goods ship frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Arrive ready to enjoy
- Ready to serve, but can be heated
- Eat, heat and eat, store in the fridge or store in the freezer
- May be kept refrigerated for 1 week or frozen for 2-3 months
Reheating is recommended for Savory Piroshky, Sweet Piorshky may be enjoyed at Room Temperature
- Thaw for one hour on the counter beforehand.
- Once thawed, preheat oven to 300
- Place piroshky in oven for 15-20 min or until a desired temperature is reached.
If using a microwave:
- Once thawed, microwave one piroshky at a time for 15-25 seconds until it reaches the desired temperature
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Piroshky Piroshky ships Tuesday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.